AGILE DEBT COLLECTION & LITIGATION MANAGEMENT
Modular, agile and scalable, CASE software suite addresses through three integrated software modules the needs of banks, credit companies and other financial institutions in terms of collection, doubtful and litigious debts and litigation management.
CASE solution significantly increases the effectiveness of recovery, improves the accuracy of provisions, ensures compliance with prudential rules, and improves the performance of litigation management, making an important contribution to the financial results.
DEBT COLLECTION MANAGEMENT
Debt Collection Management application enables efficient and effective collection management adapted to customer profiles and the characteristics of receivables. It allows institutions to react quickly after a payment incident has been identified and to carry out consistent actions according to a graduated approach, adapting the content of the message, the media used and the frequency of reminders. This module helps reduce the financial impact of payment incidents while maintaining a healthy and strong customer relationship.
Unpaid bills declaration
• Customization of claims reporting processes
• Parameterization of qualification and control processes
• Classification of claims in different categories
• Differentiated treatments according to categories and types of receivables
• Manual or automated creation of letters of formal notice
• Setting deadlines and content according to categories and types of receivables, customers or any other criteria
• Setting patterns and letter formats
External recovery management
• Setting outsourcing rules
• Total or partial delegation of recovery • Integration of collection providers
• Pre-litigation and amicable recovery management
• Management of network reminders and account managers • 360 ° view
• Planning & follow-up of phone call campaigns
• Setting automatic reminders by mail, email and SMS
• Automation of reminders according to the deadlines
• Planning and follow-up of tours and eld trips
• Feedback Management
• Promise management and rescheduling
• Management of exemptions
• Management of receipt noti cations or automatic repatriation from business systems
• Settlement of receipts in the face of unpaid debts
• Trigger appropriate processes for stopping recovery actions, litigation or triggering any other appropriate proceedings.
PRUDENTIAL RULES APPLICATION & MANAGEMENT
The balance sheet must be the exact reflection of the situation of the assets of the organization; receivables should therefore be measured at fair value.
The application of the CASE Software Problem and Doubtful Debt Management System offers mechanisms for the decommissioning and reclassification of unpaid debts, in application of the prudential rules in force and their impact on provisions.
Unpaid debts integration
• Loading unpaid deadlines
• Support for external conditions
• Monitoring the aggravation of unpaid bills • Client consolidated view
• Calculation of provisions reversals
• Manual & automatic refund
• Reclassi cation Proposal & Automatic Reclassi cation
• Declassi cations accounting imputations • Refunds accounting imputations
• Provisioning accounting imputations• Génération des CRE impayés
Legal Cases Management’s module allows the full and effective management of pre-litigation and litigation for outstanding receivables. It also makes it possible to address other forms of litigation managed by the institution.
It significantly alleviates the work of legal departments and greatly reduces the risk of errors and omissions. It integrates lawyers into the company’s information system and provides financial management of costs related to the litigations management.
Pre-Litigation & litigation
• Management of pre-litigation transactions and amicable settlement
• Management of arbitration procedures
• Management of judicial proceedings
• Management of administrative procedures
• Assignment of les, follow-up of operations and actions carried out by lawyers
• Summary sheets and dashboards
• Invoice and Settlement Validation Management
• Audience and expertise management,
• Management of observations, memories, correspondences, • Management of minutes and reports.
• Management of judgments and executions • Management of legal deadlines
Management of lawyers
• Manage case assignments
• Continuous evaluation of bene ts.